How do I add or remove editors and viewers in a Knowledge Library category on Workplace?
To add or remove editors or viewers from a Knowledge Library category, you must have edit permissions yourself. Edit permissions can be granted by an existing editor on a category, a system admin, a content moderator or someone with a custom admin role that gives Knowledge Library permissions.
To add or remove editors and viewers:
- From your Workplace homepage, click Knowledge library.
- You can also access Knowledge Library here.
- Select the category that you would like to give edit or view permissions for.
- On the category page, click Edit.
- Click Invite.
- Under Can view, add people to view the category and subcategory pages by individual name, profile field or group membership. You can also add the whole company. You can only choose one method for adding viewers.
- Under Can edit, add people to edit the category and subcategory pages by individual name or by group membership. Any Workplace user can be a Knowledge Library editor. You can only choose one method for adding editors.
- Click Next.
- Review your updates and click Save Changes.
Note: You can allow Knowledge Library categories to be shared with Secret groups. Group members can be given permission to either view or edit that content. The secret group will still not be visible to nonmembers.